Building Talent Management Capabilities of HR Business Partners
Target Audience: HR Business Partners, HR Senior Leaders (8 participants)
Duration: 2 Days
This workshop will combine programs, tools and interventions required to create or renew a talent management strategy that can accelerate and build your leadership pipeline. These insights are based on four full life-cycle talent management implementations at large global organizations and mid to small size organizations.
The session will specifically focus on:
- Creating a robust talent framework that is aligned to business strategy
- Building a global high potential pipeline programs to accelerate development of talent at early-in-career, mid and executive levels
- Reenergize HIPO Assessment, Talent Review Process and Succession Management for Critical Roles
- Enable Talent Mobility to build a global leadership pipeline and bench strength for critical roles
- Establishing an accountability framework and metrics for Leadership Pipeline development
- Participants walk away with tools and perspectives that will enable them to engage their Business Unit Leaders on Talent Management
- Reenergize the Talent Review Process and align it to Business Strategy
- Tools and suggested actions to drive next steps from Talent Reviews that builds credibility with the business
Contact Glem Dias
Interested in this workshop for your team or organization? We can help.