Target Audience: HR Business Partners, HR Senior Leaders (8 participants)
This workshop will combine programs, tools and interventions required to create or renew a talent management strategy that can accelerate and build your leadership pipeline. These insights are based on four full life-cycle talent management implementations at large global organizations and mid to small size organizations.
The session will specifically focus on:
- Creating a robust talent framework that is aligned to business strategy
- Building global high potential pipeline programs to accelerate development of talent at early-in-career, mid and executive levels
- Reenergize HIPO Assessment, Talent Review Process and Succession Management for Critical Roles
- Enable Talent Mobility to build a global leadership pipeline and bench strength for critical roles
- Establishing an accountability framework and metrics for Leadership Pipeline development
- Participants walk away with tools and perspectives that will enable them to engage their Business Unit Leaders on Talent Management
- Reenergize the Talent Review Process and align it to Business Strategy
- Tools and suggested actions to drive next steps from Talent Reviews that builds credibility with the business
- Participants are provided with a talent management toolkit that will enable them to engage their Business Unit leaders to develop and execute a talent strategy.
Client Engagement: 1 day
Design and Customization: 1 day
Facilitation: 1 day
Follow-up Consultation to review Talent Strategies: 1 Hour per participant – for 8 participants (Optional)
Contact Glem Dias
Interested in this workshop for your team or organization? We can help.